Prepare for and respond to crisis
When companies are properly prepared, a crisis can actually present an opportunity to emerge stronger. We believe that in order to emerge stronger from crisis, companies must:
- Ground their response in the facts
- Establish governance via a cross-functional core team that combines communications, legal, and operational functions
- Understand their constituents and be authentic in their response
- Dedicate energy during crisis to “looking around the corner” for both risks and opportunities
- Take action on what was learned
We’re PwC's Crisis Management Team. We’ll work beside you to help you prepare for, respond to, and recover from a crisis. So you can confront it, withstand it and emerge stronger.