By standardising the processes and ensuring timeliness and transparency in reporting, all stakeholders will work on the same set of data (“Single Source of Truth”), which will reduce frequent follow ups and ambiguity. It may result in a significant reduction of cost and time, with, approximately, 10%-25% saving expected in man-hours for the inspection process. It also develops and encourages quality consciousness through standardised processes, which can help achieve the desired level of quality. Better coordination enhances cooperation between stakeholders and ensures quality in delivery.
- Easy to integrate with other processes of the organization such as engineering, procurement, construction, stores and finance for a comprehensive solution
- Standardised quality and inspection process, which leads to more time spent on productive tasks
- Transparency of information (“Single Source of Truth”) for all stakeholders, which reduces decision time and leads to faster issue resolution
Data Security and Accessibility
Web-based solutions with security protocols ensure that they are accessible from anywhere. Role-based access ensures that the right information is available to the right stakeholder. The solution advocates a modern approach to quality control, where the focus is on improving the quality control process and aiding efficient utilisation of time and resources. It assists in tracking the entire process of quality and inspection from a single platform. The solution is based on Work Break Structure (WBS) hierarchy for capturing information, ensuring that the solution can be used across sectors through minor customisation.
- Role-based workflows with clearly defined processes to ensure clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Brings together all the stakeholders to a single platform and maintains confidentiality of data through role-based access, ensuring that the right people have access to the right information
- Maintains confidentiality of data ensuring that the right people have access to the right information
This solution will also act as a data repository for all inspection-related documents and will provide easy access, whenever and wherever required. This data can also be used in the future for other tasks or projects.
Reporting and Alerts
The solution has in-built reports for managing the entire quality and inspection process and helps the Project Team identify the key areas that require attention. Custom reports can be designed and configured according to the organisation’s requirement
Also, alert functionality provides the user with timely messages via SMS or email, to ensure no important timeline is missed.