Valuing businesses require understanding and analysis of a variety of complex factors including detailed technical knowledge of value drivers and in-depth industry knowledge.
Our services include the following:
- Business or equity valuation, swap ratios, fixed asset valuations (in the context of transactions and restructurings)
- Portfolio valuation for private equity funds
- Purchase price allocations for the fair value of assets (tangible/intangible) and liabilities that have been acquired consequent to a transaction
- Valuations of intangible assets (brands, technology, contracts, human resources, etc.) to assist in fund-raising, financial reporting purposes or internal strategic decision making
- Valuations relating to specific products (ESOPs) or industries (movie library, etc.)
- Valuation for regulatory purposes (RBI, tax)
- Audit support work: Impairment testing/purchase price allocation reviews
- Valuations for dispute resolution/court/company law board matters
- Strategy related work, such as development/review of business plans, entry/exist strategies, etc.