Entry strategy services
Our Transaction Services Strategy (TSS) practice provides consulting service for entry options India and assists in devising market entry strategy.
- Options for entry (both equity and non-equity forms)
- Challenges and risks associated with different entry options
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment, tax and other government incentives
- Screening of partners/acquisition targets
- Feasibility study and location analysis (including availability of tax and other government incentives available in various states)
- Analysis of tax-efficient funding structures and repatriation strategies
The Deals team offers services across the deal continuum including advisory on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, spin-offs and strategic alliances.
- Corporate finance provides complete lead advisory services including target identification, target screening, developing transaction strategy, negotiation and documentation support and assistance in transaction closure.
- Due diligence includes financial, tax, commercial, operational, legal, forensics and HR operations analysis. Our due diligence team also carry out desktop review on the potential JV partner.
- Valuation services include business and assets valuations for transactions, tax, dispute, financial reporting, governance and regulatory needs. Specific services include purchase price allocations, independent expert reports and fairness opinions.
- Post-merger integration services helps identify key revenue, cost and core synergies and opportunities across all functions in an organisation in order to maximise and unlock integration value.
Tax and regulatory services
We assist businesses, organisations and individuals with tax strategy, planning and compliance, whilst also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
- Setting up subsidiary, branch and liaison office in India: We assist companies in obtaining the necessary approvals and licenses.
- Tax advisory and compliance: We support you in developing tax-efficient strategies and managing your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We also help clients adhere to various tax and regulatory compliance requirements, as applicable.
- Expatriate taxation: We have a dedicated team offering a full range of international assignment tax services, both consulting and compliance, to assist you in harnessing the value of global mobility while managing risks.
- Transfer pricing: We provide leading-edge tools and solutions relevant to your industry in the areas of developing a coherent and defensible TP policy, compliance and documentation management and strategising and assisting in dealing with global dispute resolution.
- Tax assessment proceedings: We provide assistance during tax audits by revenue authorities and corporate tax litigation including representation to the tax officer.
- Tax litigation support: Our team can assist you in identifying and addressing potential tax risks, tax dispute avoidance and resolution as well as litigation support.
- Indirect tax: We assist in custom duties, central excise and VAT, service tax, foreign trade policy, free trade agreements and cross-border supply chains and anti-dumping duties.
- Regulatory services: Our dedicated regulatory team provides services in the areas of FDI policy, exchange control regulations, corporate laws and industry sectoral regulations. Our regulatory services include structuring of investments and transactions and implementation assistance, obtaining regulatory approvals, licences, clarifications and dispensations and advice on government policies impacting your business.